AFA Advanced Course in Horary Astrology
Puzzled by all the intricate rules of horary astrology? What aspects to use? How to ask the question? Which house governs the question? Which planets govern the question?
All of these and many more are answered in this course, which will teach you how to analyze a horary chart to find the answers to yes-and-no questions and more complex ones.
In this course you will learn:
- What constitutes a horary question
- What astrological factors are involved in the question
- How to effectively weigh contradictory factors
- How to assess event charts more accurately
- The specific steps involved in analyzing a horary chart
The course is composed of twelve lessons, an extensive glossary, and a bibliography. Through lessons, exams, and personal interaction with your teacher, you will learn horary astrology techniques and discover that theyre not nearly as puzzling as they seem at first.
- Horary Astrology and the Judgment of Events by Barbara Watters
- The Rulership Book by Rex E. Bills
- Horary Astrology Plain and Simple by Anthony Louis
Order any or all of these books when you order the course and receive a 30% discount on each book. Although the retail price of each book will appear in your shopping cart, the discount will be applied when your order is processed.
You will also need an ephemeris, preferably one with an aspectarian, or a computer program that allows you to track aspects over time.
This is an advanced course in astrology, designed for those who have a working knowledge of the natal chart as well as forecasting.
Cost: $195, including shipping and handling to a U.S. address. Please contact AFA (email@example.com) for shipping costs to all other countries.
Get started now! Click here to order.
No Returns unless approved by AFA, a 25% restocking fee will apply!
Note: AFA is not responsible for any Duties charges by other Countries!